Monday, January 10, 2011

Lindsay - Jan 9, 2011

Today a group of us went kayaking with 3 hawaii student instructors. It was so much
fun! It was fun because we could double up in the kayak or have singles. Kweyah and I
shared one. We paddled from the beach to a narrow river connected to the beach..it
was interesting. While we were all kayaking, we stopped at a tire swing in the water.
It was an interesting experience and full of laughter for Alexandria, as well as the
instructors. I didn't see any animals but our guides said the river is full of
tilapia, and tilapia isn't the best fish to eat here. Kweyah and I were trying to
gain control of the kayak at one point, and it flipped over! It was so funny and we
all got wet. I think our group was entertainment to the instructors, AJ, Ryan and
Sean. I loved kayaking with our group! After kayaking, some of us went to the beach
to relax and soak up the sun. I think some of us are going to Taco Ricos tonight.
We'll see! Todays highlight was kayaking! :)

No comments: